Like Tree2Likes

Where to buy Nintendo 64 Games?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to buy Nintendo 64 Games?

Hi there,

the title says it all, where in Hong Kong can I buy / find Nintendo 64 games?

Cheers
    GG

Quote Originally Posted by GwailoGuru
    Hi there,

the title says it all, where in Hong Kong can I buy / find Nintendo 64 games?

Cheers
    GG
    first thing first, due to region coding, what machine do you have? if not Japanese or Hk Asian version (which is 95% of the ones in hk), do you have multi region adaptor, if no, you are not going to find many if any n64 games

if you have Japanese/Asian/hk version try

there are few retro stores, one is in sino centre basement, mong kong

a few others on yahoo auction

https://hk.search.auctions.yahoo.com...time&cat=27727

there is a facebook trading which is the cheapest sometimes

or best of all

get a sd card adaptor ( download from internet) for n64 - everdrive

eu version

https://www.everdrive.de/en/flashcar...nd-cic-1.html\

ntsc version ( Japanese/Asian and us)

EverDrive-64 v2.5

thanks guys, SD card adapter is 125 Euro (!!) that's a lot of second hand N64 games

have to actually check my console later as I bought it second hand, thanks for the info on the shops and online trading, will look into those, do you have the Facebook address though?

Cheers
    GG

????????????? - https://m.facebook.com/groups/276060202547564

Sadly mostly Chinese only? but most will understand basic English

I tried this once, went to SSP computer centre but the prices they were asking for for the console and games were unreasonable. It's cheaper I think to order from the US and have it sent here. Or like buy on eBay. For N64 there's only 2 games I wanna play though. Mario Kart and Dr Mario...ok maybe SS Bros...ok maybe...sigh. Good times.

I have seen stores in Mongkok selling these. Try the basement of Sino Center or Ho King Center on Dundas Street.

I have only Goldeneye 007 for my N64.

imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tstexpat
    I have seen stores in Mongkok selling these. Try the basement of Sino Center or Ho King Center on Dundas Street.
    Thank you kind sir!

I will do that. Though the thought of wading through Dundas Street as well as the smell of stinky tofu gives me the willies...still for the love of retro gaming, I proceed.
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandfastermash
    Thank you kind sir!

I will do that. Though the thought of wading through Dundas Street as well as the smell of stinky tofu gives me the willies...still for the love of retro gaming, I proceed.
    any reason why you prefer n64 version of Mario kart as oppose to the later generation versions ( gamecube double dash was a bit crap though), but wii version with classic controller or gamecube controller was good.

also with modified wii, you can play emulated version of dr Mario (nes and Gameboy advance version) and possibly n64 version

the gamecube also has the n64 version on a compilation called Nintendo puzzle collection which compatible on the wii

Nintendo Puzzle Collection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast