Like Tree208Likes

UBTV & IPTV Smartboxes - FAQs and Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast

This IPTV Stalker solution looks interesting. You make a US$100 'donation' to join this private server and I think it can work with TVMC on the unblock box or with another separate box. What an impressive list of channels:
    IPTV Channel List as of January 1, 2016

Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    This IPTV Stalker solution looks interesting. You make a US$100 'donation' to join this private server and I think it can work with TVMC on the unblock box or with another separate box. What an impressive list of channels:
    Any volunteers to test and report back? I'm willing to offer a "Like" for your efforts.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Loads of channels but an issue for a lot of them would be time difference.

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    So, hopefully simple question...

Can anyone recommend a box which a) is fairly cheap, say no more than around $1000, and b) has reasonably reliable access to Eurosport, or some other channel(s) which carry winter sports?
    For the record, I've ended up loading Mobdro and the TVMC add-ons onto my otherwise-gathering-dust Ouya, which seems to be doing the job for now...

im interested. how does it work with UBTV box?

Quote Originally Posted by k1s3k1:
    im interested. how does it work with UBTV box?
    Follow the instructions below. If you have an unblock box (or another android box) you should install the KODI or TVMC app on the box and then follow the part of the instructions that refer to KODI. You need to use the TVStalker plugin for KODI/TVMC.

If you dont have a box already, you have a few different options. One is to buy an android box and follow above, or another is to buy a MAG or AVOV box and it appears these boxes have some different kind of interface not using KODI or TVMC.

I have not done this myself so cannot say is good or bad, works or doesn't. It's just something I stumbled across recently.

http://iptvtalk.org/iptv-how-to-setup.pdf

Don't watch TV much anymore, and it's Kodi for me. Recently installed the iVue add on, live EPG listings of channels and I can save the streams from other adding direct to them, so if I scroll to BBC1 and certain programs I want to watch is on, click and that live stream will play.

noob question, how do i install Kodi on a UBTV box?

Bought the ubox recently and the seller installed some programs UBTV but mostly are news and documentaries. I want English entertainment shows. Can someone show me how to get this type of shows. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rustynail:
    Bought the ubox recently and the seller installed some programs UBTV but mostly are news and documentaries. I want English entertainment shows. Can someone show me how to get this type of shows. Thanks.
    There are a few different UBTV apps. Are you using the one that is labelled 'English Version' in the app store? This has over 1000 channels (12 channels per page x 90 pages). This has all categories of TV shows, not just news and documentaries.

Also you should try the app "TVMC". You can download this APK file from your computer to a USB key and then plug it into the box and install it using the file manager. This app has heaps of english entertainment shows, movies and TV series on demand..

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast