Like Tree208Likes

UBTV & IPTV Smartboxes - FAQs and Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsYNWA:
    Cartoon HD is a great, stable apk for movies. The Phoenix add-on also has gd stable links to movies, tv series. Both are free.

Stable clear streams for live sports is a challenge though. Because of this, I have just bought a USD 63/yr apk subscription called HDTV, which gives me access to ard 330+ live channels (no movies/vod).

Lost my patience waiting for Maige, though I do believe it will eventually recover, just not sure when...
    Would you mind explaining where I can get this HDTV apk? Is there a link I can download the apk and is there a list of the channels included? Also, is their sports channels stable for EPL games?

Cheers!

For those who have a UBOX Gen. 2 - UNBLOCK TECH

How well does it work?

And what is to say it won't be shutting down soon like Maige and TV Pad have done?

Quote Originally Posted by dossier:
    For those who have a UBOX Gen. 2 - UNBLOCK TECH

How well does it work?

And what is to say it won't be shutting down soon like Maige and TV Pad have done?
    Works very well.
    Got one at my London house and it's been fine.

Much more reliable than tvpad

It's a gamble you take, could go down anytime like the others but at least if it does die then you've still got an android box to surf the web etc

Thanks. I'm looking for a replacement in London for TVPad 3 which is now dead. I'll check out unblock tv

Where can I get an unblock tv box in hk?

Quote Originally Posted by dossier:
    Where can I get an unblock tv box in hk?
    Ssp golden center

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritpyro:
    Would you mind explaining where I can get this HDTV apk? Is there a link I can download the apk and is there a list of the channels included? Also, is their sports channels stable for EPL games?

Cheers!
    Not all sports channels are in HD, but its been quite stable and manage to survive China govt's relentless crackdowns thus far. Supposedly the key reason is that its main server is in Malaysia.

You can contact this chap, Kevin Zhou at [email protected] for details.

unblock tv replay hasn't work since yesterday and today live are down also. did they get rivercrab ?

Hi guys, long time lurker / reader but first time poster. I appreciate the info all the users have posted to date about the different IPTV options out there.
    @RedsYNWA, what is your feedback about using the HDTV apk? I have been toying with the idea of signing up with them, but would really appreciate your feedback on your experience so far, particularly which package you went for?

A general question : I am thinking of buying an unblock box then loading kodi, mobdro & possibly the HDTV app onto it to give me some live sport options since Maige's apparent demise. Do you think that will be overloadingt the device? I have heard kodi is a hefty app. Thanks guys.

Sorry, double post.

Last edited by Mezza; 16-01-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast