Like Tree207Likes

UBTV & IPTV Smartboxes - FAQs and Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 48 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    Thanks for the heads up and review of the Deke. I watched your video and of the 321 channels available I cannot see any Japanese channels. Does it really have Japanese?

It's a nice option and for $10 a month if its stable and has the 7 day playback function then I might be interested. But there are a bunch of other paid APK options out there now so there is plenty of competition. For example, heres one that focuses on Japanese channels, but still has international channels:
    Products-QNET-HD

Here's another one if you are interested in channels sourced from Malaysia(Astro)/Singapore/Indonesia etc:
    Products-QNET-HD
    Thank you for the info on these other providers, I will check them out later, I hope they carry the b/w chinese movie channel I've been looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by k1s3k1
    yep dont see that app at all.. could be for the Chinese version of the UBTV box only
    For English the app called "ulive"

Just tested DEKE for a day, here's my summary

Live channels, some are smotth and some channels does lag. Sometimes it's unable to load and it did kick me out from the app and weren't able to login for like 30 minutes. overall picture quality is great , changing channel is super fast like maige, interface does have some feel of maige, channel listings are decent, it does have i-cable news channel which i really want. Summary: not as good as maige, but better than ubtv.

Playback: only 21 channels and not really working, every replay is pretty much playing the same recording on all channels, They're repairing it now and possibly adding more replay channels, and it only has 5 days. summary: so far not workable

Overall: great potential, really does have the maige feel. I'll join month by month for $10 to see if they will improve on their product, yearly fee i think is around $95

Thanks cmyk for introducing this app. I think given them another 6 months to improve, they can be like maige,

Quote Originally Posted by dioworld

Live channels, some are smotth and some channels does lag. Sometimes it's unable to load and it did kick me out from the app and weren't able to login for like 30 minutes. overall picture quality is great , changing channel is super fast like maige, interface does have some feel of maige, channel listings are decent, it does have i-cable news channel which i really want. Summary: not as good as maige, but better than ubtv.

Playback: only 21 channels and not really working, every replay is pretty much playing the same recording on all channels, They're repairing it now and possibly adding more replay channels, and it only has 5 days. summary: so far not workable

Overall: great potential, really does have the maige feel. I'll join month by month for $10 to see if they will improve on their product, yearly fee i think is around $95

Thanks cmyk for introducing this app. I think given them another 6 months to improve, they can be like maige,
    Can you give us an idea of channels on offer? I didn't see any mention of them on their website. I'm mainly interested in sports & EPL from a personal perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by dioworld

It does have that maige feel, the way the program guide is set up looks just like maige, and that clicking sound effect when changing channels.... $10 a month is very reasonable, but I decided not to join becuase tyey don't have the 1 channel that I want, but happy for you tyat you have found your favorite channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezza
    Can you give us an idea of channels on offer? I didn't see any mention of them on their website. I'm mainly interested in sports & EPL from a personal perspective.
    you can watch their video and go through the list.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV8o4Pc1yXY
    Mezza likes this.

finally got the update, ubtv working properly again, app market is accessible.

UBTV is up and down at the moment but I'm hoping for more stability at the end of the month. I hope they are really updating their servers to make it more usable rather than what happened to Maige.

I tried Deke Tv today. It has a lot of good channels. Was told on Wechat that the fee is $80 a year or 499 yuan a year. No monthly rate was offered. Channel listings are in chinese and in fact the whole Deke system is geared towards Chinese people. With a bit of time an English user could work it out I suppose? It definitely loads faster than UBTV but getting through the password login screen can take several attempts and some time.

C66*

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia
    finally got the update, ubtv working properly again, app market is accessible.
    Did you click on the "Update Now" on the window pop-up or download something from the app market?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax
    Did you click on the "Update Now" on the window pop-up or download something from the app market?
    Did nothing and it just suddenly popped up when turning the machine on last night

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 48 ... LastLast