Like Tree207Likes

UBTV & IPTV Smartboxes - FAQs and Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 91 ... LastLast

Unblock and Small Seven offer similar stuff as Moonbox Pro, but at far cheaper prices.. Personally I would go with those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by cmyk
    Get a Moonbox PRO, big sale going on now on their Hong Kong official website. Plenty of US and UK contents, all the Sky sports, itv, BBC are live.
    How do you think of Moonbox now (cherry tv plus gone)?

Quote Originally Posted by nzanonymous
    How do you think of Moonbox now (cherry tv plus gone)?
    I'm not happy about it.

Don't buy Moonbox until they stabilize all the new apps. Too many drastic changes since Christmas.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

When the Unblock box ignores the direct connection to the router, and only wants to connect via Wifi, is it an issue with the box or the router?

bdw

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax
    When the Unblock box ignores the direct connection to the router, and only wants to connect via Wifi, is it an issue with the box or the router?
    I had this issue a lot of couple of months ago and factory reset my UBTV box but still didnt resolve. In the end I think it was my homeplugs that must have not been in sync with each other properly. After reinitialising the homeplugs it seems to be fine again now. So in my case was the network and not the UBTV box.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    I had this issue a lot of couple of months ago and factory reset my UBTV box but still didnt resolve. In the end I think it was my homeplugs that must have not been in sync with each other properly. After reinitialising the homeplugs it seems to be fine again now. So in my case was the network and not the UBTV box.
    Thanks.

What are homeplugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax
    Thanks.

What are homeplugs?
    HomePlug is the family name for various power line communications specifications under the HomePlug designation, with each offering unique performance capabilities and coexistence or compatibility with other HomePlug specifications.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HomePlug

Basically gives you networking within your home using the electrical wiring in your walls.

Yeah, I don't think we have that.

bdw

Sorry, yeah you might not have homeplugs but anyway in my case was neither the UBTV box or the router but a bad connection between the two.

You could try setting a static IP rather than DHCP (in the settings, etthernet on UBTV box). Otherwise hard to tell the problem and need to reset everything until you find it.

Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 91 ... LastLast