Like Tree208Likes

UBTV & IPTV Smartboxes - FAQs and Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 76 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 92 ... LastLast

Any good apps on Kodi for sports? I have tried a bunch of them like Sportsdevil, BBTS, Halow live and can't find anything decent. Just want to watch the Australian Open in decent quality..

guys wanna ask

my unblock 2 seems slow .
    how can i reset without destroying the original app? or lose the binding ?

Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by mused:
    Any good apps on Kodi for sports? I have tried a bunch of them like Sportsdevil, BBTS, Halow live and can't find anything decent. Just want to watch the Australian Open in decent quality..
    You can watch the Australian open on Kodi using this plugin for Australian live TV:

https://forums.tvaddons.ag/mx-reposi...ive-tv-10.html

You should download the zip file for version 1.0.9 and install it on Kodi.

These feeds are from Plus7, the official 7 network Australia live feeds in full HD, zero delays, rock solid. They have every game from every court live on 7, 7Two, 7Mate and 7Tennis app and you can even choose to watch the feed from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth which is basically the same coverage but different advertisements and they break away for their local news etc at different times.

But the above depends of you having a smart DNS that allows you to watch Aussie TV outside of Australia. I use dns4me.net, there are plenty of others. It only costs a few dollars a month, but dns4me give you a free 7 day trial so you could watch the first or last week of the open for free if you don't want to spend anything. But if you use KODI you probably already know what these things and you probably already have a smart DNS, since its such a useful tool for KODI that unlocks so much more content. Half the plugins on KODI dont work without a smart DNS, not just the Plus7 one.

After signing up for smart dns and setting it up on your network, the KODI app above will work. There are other ways you can watch too. eg Go to official websites such as below and watch the feeds from here on your laptop. There is also a 7Tennis app you can install and watch on the app.

https://7live.com.au/

https://7tennis.com.au/
    mused likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrecon:
    guys wanna ask

my unblock 2 seems slow .
    how can i reset without destroying the original app? or lose the binding ?

Thanx
    I have previously done a factory reset of my box from the settings menu and after it wipes itself the first thing it does is ask you a language, choose English, then you can go into the apps and re-download the UBTV one again and all the bindings etc get rebuilt automatically. I have never lost anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    You can watch the Australian open on Kodi using this plugin for Australian live TV:

https://forums.tvaddons.ag/mx-reposi...ive-tv-10.html

You should download the zip file for version 1.0.9 and install it on Kodi.

These feeds are from Plus7, the official 7 network Australia live feeds in full HD, zero delays, rock solid. They have every game from every court live on 7, 7Two, 7Mate and 7Tennis app and you can even choose to watch the feed from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth which is basically the same coverage but different advertisements and they break away for their local news etc at different times.

But the above depends of you having a smart DNS that allows you to watch Aussie TV outside of Australia. I use dns4me.net, there are plenty of others. It only costs a few dollars a month, but dns4me give you a free 7 day trial so you could watch the first or last week of the open for free if you don't want to spend anything. But if you use KODI you probably already know what these things and you probably already have a smart DNS, since its such a useful tool for KODI that unlocks so much more content. Half the plugins on KODI dont work without a smart DNS, not just the Plus7 one.

After signing up for smart dns and setting it up on your network, the KODI app above will work. There are other ways you can watch too. eg Go to official websites such as below and watch the feeds from here on your laptop. There is also a 7Tennis app you can install and watch on the app.

https://7live.com.au/

https://7tennis.com.au/
    Thanks so much for this. It didn't seem to work with unotelly so I signed up for the dns4me trial and currently watching Nadal It's not HD but still very good
    bdw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mused:
    Thanks so much for this. It didn't seem to work with unotelly so I signed up for the dns4me trial and currently watching Nadal It's not HD but still very good
    Glad you got it working! Yes I also had unotelly before and then it slowly stopped working with both netflix and Australian TV so I cancelled it and dns4me seems much better.

I thought there was a 1080p 7HD stream from New South Wales (Sydney) on the KODI app. I think all the regions had basically the same channels but if you look carefully at New South Wales in particular you can see one more channel that is a HD feed. but I might be wrong, I'm not at home to check.

One more way to watch is using this app on xbox or windows 10, etc:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/stor...w/9nblggh5gmq4

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    I thought there was a 1080p 7HD stream from New South Wales (Sydney) on the KODI app. I think all the regions had basically the same channels but if you look carefully at New South Wales in particular you can see one more channel that is a HD feed. but I might be wrong, I'm not at home to check.
    There is but unfortunately it doesn't load for me

Thanks

When i try to reset. It asks for a password.

Any idea?

Problems with Showbox scrolling

Don't know if it's a coincidence but since the ads started appearing for games at the bottom of the screen I can't seem to scroll through the TV SHow episode list. Anyone got an idea how this can be overcome?

Quote Originally Posted by shamblesuk:
    Problems with Showbox scrolling

Don't know if it's a coincidence but since the ads started appearing for games at the bottom of the screen I can't seem to scroll through the TV SHow episode list. Anyone got an idea how this can be overcome?
    Plug a USB mouse with a built in scroll wheel, and it works fine.

Closed Thread
Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 76 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 92 ... LastLast