Like Tree207Likes

UBTV & IPTV Smartboxes - FAQs and Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 77 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 93 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    I thought there was a 1080p 7HD stream from New South Wales (Sydney) on the KODI app. I think all the regions had basically the same channels but if you look carefully at New South Wales in particular you can see one more channel that is a HD feed. but I might be wrong, I'm not at home to check.
    There is but unfortunately it doesn't load for me

Thanks

When i try to reset. It asks for a password.

Any idea?

Problems with Showbox scrolling

Don't know if it's a coincidence but since the ads started appearing for games at the bottom of the screen I can't seem to scroll through the TV SHow episode list. Anyone got an idea how this can be overcome?

Quote Originally Posted by shamblesuk
    Problems with Showbox scrolling

Don't know if it's a coincidence but since the ads started appearing for games at the bottom of the screen I can't seem to scroll through the TV SHow episode list. Anyone got an idea how this can be overcome?
    Plug a USB mouse with a built in scroll wheel, and it works fine.

UBTV had an upgrade yesterday, added many channels, most of them either not working yet or quite useless for me anyways as its not in english. The 2 Adult channels they use to have are gone as well?

Yeah, missus informed me on the update, and she had to update it or it wouldn't play.

All the channels that I normally put on (HK, news, BT Sports, Sky Sports and UK TV channels) all still stream for me. Have noticed the likes of BBC1, BBC 2 and ITV having higher quality in their streams which means on my 6Mb line I have to make sure no offer devices is using the internet to smoothly stream them.

bdw

Quote Originally Posted by Vitasoy
    UBTV had an upgrade yesterday, added many channels, most of them either not working yet or quite useless for me anyways as its not in english. The 2 Adult channels they use to have are gone as well?
    2 adult channels? I thought there were about 50 adult channels if you enter the password "1818" when you scroll to the end of the channel list. Thats what I've heard anyway, I never actually scroll down that far myself

Guys wanna ask
    Where can i watch Comedy central asia? I prefer an app.
    Kodi is not preferred.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrecon
    Where can i watch Comedy central asia?
    Comedy Central Asia

Quote Originally Posted by emx
    I mean live stream bruh

Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 77 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 93 ... LastLast