Like Tree207Likes

UBTV & IPTV Smartboxes - FAQs and Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 86 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Live TV seems to be working, but the VOD app doesn't seem to work anymore. Anyone else having this issue?

Hi guys I'm planning to buy Ubox 4, is it affordable at usual suspects like WCC & SSP or need to dig deeper to Po Lam or Tsuen Wan etc...?

Affordable??? depends on how much money you have to spend lol, I saw it in Tseung Kwan O for HK$889 and didnt even know V4 was out, I assume WCC & SSP will still be cheaper than other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrecon
    My ubox is dead

Last night was working. Today a brick.

Any idea?
    My version 3 was the same. Initial plugged in a USB LED strip to test out as I didn't have another USB port in the area at the time. After about 10 minutes all I go from the box was a blank black screen. Took 30 minutes of doing resets, unplugging all cables and changing adapters, the box was back to normal for about 2 weeks a before dying again. So I went out to SSP to get a replacement and saw that version 4 was out and got that.

When I bought the new Ubox 4, the sales guy mentioned briefly about an app you can use on our phone to watch the channels, but I was in a hurry to pay much attention.

Quote Originally Posted by sallecc
    Hi guys I'm planning to buy Ubox 4, is it affordable at usual suspects like WCC & SSP or need to dig deeper to Po Lam or Tsuen Wan etc...?
    HK$850 from a shop on the side of Ap Liu Street in SSP. They had it listed as $899, but I mentioned I purchased the previous version from them as well and they put the price down.
    sallecc and chuckster007 like this.

(forgot to quote ;-)

Last edited by sallecc; 07-09-2017 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus
    HK$850 from a shop on the side of Ap Liu Street in SSP. They had it listed as $899, but I mentioned I purchased the previous version from them as well and they put the price down.
    Thanks for SSP info! Do you remember shop's name or location? (I'm not frequent in SSP)

When did version 4 come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus
    When I bought the new Ubox 4, the sales guy mentioned briefly about an app you can use on our phone to watch the channels, but I was in a hurry to pay much attention.
    Looks like you haven't had a chance to play with the new V4, let us know if it deserve an upgrade from V3 box

bdw

Quote Originally Posted by pin
    When did version 4 come out?
    4 has been out for a month or two now and the main new feature is the ability to watch it on mobile ios/android devices (not only on a regular TV through HDMI).
    pin likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 86 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast