Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 91 96 97 98 99
Like Tree205Likes

UBTV & IPTV Smartboxes - FAQs and Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NAMBLA
    Yeah i saw a demo in ssp but my canto is not that good. I think he said you can actually watch the channels on your phone by downloading an app and syncing the ubox? A bit like a slingbox? This feature if works really caught my eye.
    its mentioned briefly in the manual, but I haven’t looked into it. AFAIK, if it’s on a iPhone then it needs to be jailbroken.

My HDKAN subscription expired yesterday.. We mainly used it for babytv for the little one and other English documentary channels (history, dmax, etc).

Before I renew the subscription for another year - is there any newer/better apk's out there that anyone recommends?

I run it on my Minix android tv box. And no, I don't want to buy another UBox (which I use in the other room)

Quote Originally Posted by leeh97
    For any Ubtv owners, have you been able to upgrade the software? There is an upgrade app with local and network upgrade but network upgrade always yields a message saying unable to reach network. Is this typical of a low cost android device, ie never expect any updates.

Thankd
    My UBTV app upgraded a few days ago.

Anyone experiencing problems lately with version 2? I find showbox freezes regularly before watching a film or tv show and I have to restart. UBTV is also getting very sluggish. And the UI seems to have slowed dramatically. Cynical way to make you buy a new one or just old age (bought summer 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by shamblesuk
    Anyone experiencing problems lately with version 2? I find showbox freezes regularly before watching a film or tv show and I have to restart. UBTV is also getting very sluggish. And the UI seems to have slowed dramatically. Cynical way to make you buy a new one or just old age (bought summer 2016)
    I've given the version 2 to someone months back, but the software update is slightly sluggish even on my ver 4.

To watch overseas channels via Ubox4 and etc... without any problem you need to use VPN. Internet supplier like 3 and etc... mytv bla bla doing filtration to force you to use local services. By VPN no problems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by resurection
    To watch overseas channels via Ubox4 and etc... without any problem you need to use VPN. Internet supplier like 3 and etc... mytv bla bla doing filtration to force you to use local services. By VPN no problems at all.
    No you don't. The Ubox servers are local, their streams are from abroad and uploaded to these servers, which we access 'locally'.
    Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shamblesuk
    go to storage and delete the crap thats stored there. My SIL is using V2 in her bedroom and no problems after I delete all the stored up crap. maybe that might help.

RDB

I had LeSports Super Pack for all the premiership games and they have went bust and died so now I am looking at alternatives. I already have Kodi / UBTV which are both hit or miss for the Sky Sports channels. I subscribed today for NTV.MX which whilst amazing quality is of no use because it keeps freezing every 5-10 seconds on the sky channels which is what I want it for. I spoke with them and they only have servers in Europe.

Just a couple of questions:

1) Does anyone have Now TV? What do they show Sports wise besides the EPL? Do they show Champions League or boxing or anything else?

2) Does anyone have any suggestions for the best range of Sky Channels? Willing to pay for it if it's good quality and works. The Sports range are most important, everything else a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by resurection
    never used VPNs before. What's a good one you could recommend?

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 91 96 97 98 99