Like Tree85Likes

Netflix VPN crackdown may have started

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    I have netflix US running fine with my HK account and credit card, using dns4me smart DNS. I did fuck all and didn't even know I was connecting to US netflix until one day I was curious why I had so much more content than before. I use dns4me in my router for other things, not netflix, they did not support netflix. Then one day last month they just started supporting netflix and automatically I was redirected. I'd like to help Shri but I have no clue what I did, its just piss easy and anyone should be able to do it with their eyes closed
    Hi can you pls let me know if it works for smart tv too? I stopped using unotelly a while ago bcos they basically lost to Netflix and my current one getflix has more or less lost too, so would like to use something that works. I watch it on my Sony tv.

Yes I watch Netflix US on my Samsung Smart TV, with dns4me. It's been working for about a month or two now, but this is no guarantee will continue. dns4me has free 7 days you can test it out with your Sony TV before you buy.

gunsnroses and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Yes I watch Netflix US on my Samsung Smart TV, with dns4me. It's been working for about a month or two now, but this is no guarantee will continue. dns4me has free 7 days you can test it out with your Sony TV before you buy.
    Okay will do.

Ladies and Gents, any update on which VPN is/is not working, specifically to view BBC telly from the land down under.

paging @Skyhook

Just tried Netflix with TunnelBear - no go
    What VPNs are currently working with Netflix ?