Like Tree6Likes

Amazon Prime Video going global?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Well, if the whole series is anything like as good as the opening sequence, we're in for a treat.

Just paused it now and off to grab a beer, already got a huge smile on my face.

emx likes this.

Just finished watching the show, loved the opening sequence with Jezza in the Rocket Mustang, as may and Hammond converge together, the live band, burning man, jets, the whole 9 yards. Thoroughly entertaining.

My only criticism is it's maybe 10 to 15 mins too long, but overall, the best car show...... in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Just finished watching the show, loved the opening sequence with Jezza in the Rocket Mustang, as may and Hammond converge together, the live band, burning man, jets, the whole 9 yards. Thoroughly entertaining.

My only criticism is it's maybe 10 to 15 mins too long, but overall, the best car show...... in the world.

The next show will be shorter for sure.
    They won't have the long intro etc like the first show
    Skyhook likes this.

I thought the banter in the tent was quite obviously stilted and scripted. Could have just cut all that out to be honest - didn't add much to the show. The opening sequence was great, and the hyper car segment good. Enjoyed the ebola-drome and Jeremy joking that as he was on the internet now he could pleasure a horse and get away with it.

8/10 for the first episode, looking forward to the rest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2