Like Tree21Likes

Nintendo Switch in HK March 3rd

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skykwng:
    Do you know where I can buy this in Hong Kong tho,

Because we don't have best buy, or gamespot do we?
    No we do not, but we do have sham shui po... I went and asked and put my name down with no payment but the guy said because I want the 3 games then I am high on the list

We do have Toys R Us, HMV, Fortress. For best prices and variety then Golden Centre in Sham Shui Po, or 188 Wan Chai Road for all your video gaming needs! Kicks the crap out of Best Buy or Gamespot any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

which shop did you go to? May I know which 3 games you put down?

What i'm also worried about is will the price be different to what nintendo is selling it for in sham shui po.

Which of those places will actually have it tho, there's no news on it from their websites.... so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by skykwng:
    which shop did you go to? May I know which 3 games you put down?

What i'm also worried about is will the price be different to what nintendo is selling it for in sham shui po.
    Switch, Zelda, bombaman. But, probably not the 3rd... I'm fine with a few days even a week. He said price was not decided yet, but I don't care. It's cheaper than an iPad, so why complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_jobbs:
    Switch, Zelda, bombaman. But, probably not the 3rd... I'm fine with a few days even a week. He said price was not decided yet, but I don't care. It's cheaper than an iPad, so why complain about it
    I want them 3 games too, i'm just worried on the price, I'll try pre-order on nintendo site on 21st, i just hope i get if before the 11th because i'm flying out for a business trip for 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Nintendo should just stick to making mobile games.

Their hardware has been crap for over a decade now.
    Untrue actually, Nintendo's consoles always have tended to be underpowered on purpose when compared to their competitors. This goes back to the NES even which had more powerful consoles available at the time. To call it "crap" is also untrue as easily some of the very best games on just the past decade were Nintendo games or published on Nintendo consoles!
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    This device simply has no market. Who would buy it? Why would they buy it?
    Because of the gaming content of course. I am very interested, especially if they would couple it with a great Virtual Console service. The unit itself doesn't look that big as well, and quite portable.
    imparanoic likes this.

I only play one game, FIFA and bought my PS4 (and PS3 before that) for the sole purpose of playing FIFA. If this Switch does not have FIFA then I would not be interested.

Original Post Deleted
    I don't think the general non-gaming public will go head over heels for this console but there certainly is merit for the idea, especially if backed up by killer software for which the new Zelda already looks like an amazing game.

Currently the portable market both 3DS and PS Vita are on its last legs, Sony has also given up to compete with Nintendo on this market. This means that already Nintendo will have the portable market to itself, + a part of the regular console market. The removable and interchangeable controllers also opens the console up for gaming modes impossible on more traditional consoles. I'm in.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast