LETV - how to contact or stop auto renew of payment

Closed Thread

LETV - how to contact or stop auto renew of payment

I signed up to letv and selected the monthly EPL football package, but after not being able to watch a game a couple of weeks ago... have been trying to contact LETV.... but no joy.

Emailed.... no response

Called customer service hotline 3956 6666 - Cantonese message that says engaged...... have been trying for 2 weeks now!!!!

Can anyone help?

Is this an HKBN box?

Isn't LeTV bankrupt? (I'm fairly sure I read that in the SCMP, so it must be true!)

It was part of a deal with hkbn, however the letv football subscription is directly with LETV.... basically choose the monthly option on the interface and sign up.... it is then auto renew and no option to cancel. The customer service line does not answer and no response to email.

Hkbn of course say it's nothing to do with them !!

When it works, it's good value at $hkd169 a month.... but too often there are tech problems.... and no one to help.

Cancel your credit card or talk to the bank?

Quote Originally Posted by hk4:
    It was part of a deal with hkbn, however the letv football subscription is directly with LETV.... basically choose the monthly option on the interface and sign up.... it is then auto renew and no option to cancel. The customer service line does not answer and no response to email.

Hkbn of course say it's nothing to do with them !!

When it works, it's good value at $hkd169 a month.... but too often there are tech problems.... and no one to help.
    How about going to customer services centre at mongkok?

Worked out there is an option to cancel the auto renew on their website, although there is no English option.... so needed a friends help to navigate through the menus....

This is a bit late, but I've been having the same issues. My LetV box I paid for the on-demand videos until the end of the year (had this over a yea now). And for the past 3-4 weeks it says Data Error "your internet has an issue". Weird I thought since I could still watch the Live TV on the LetV box plus my NowTV, TVB etc.. is all working fine.

So, naturally tried calling the hotline 356-6666 same number they say on the their website, facebook page and LetV Box help screen. But keep getting "sorry number is not available right now, call back later." Must have tried tens of times and same thing. I tried the phoney customer service email address which I have not had a reply back for over a month. I tried contacting LeeCO in the US and they still would not tell me a valid phone number or contact email for HK Office. They ended up giving me two bogus WeChat codes saying they were support people, but neither of them even worked.

I tried sending messages on their facebook page got nothing.

I guess does anyone know what is happening with them?

Bumping this thread to see if anyone is able to access their LETV box today?

Everything about this company makes me despair. Just when I think they can't have shitter customer service/software/hardware, they take it to a new level!