Like Tree28Likes

IPTV Boxes - 2018 Reviews

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Anybody tried the Evbox pro before? I have an old Ubox 4 which doesn't work 100% anymore so wondering what I should get. My mate has a Xiaomi Mi box and is happy with it but I struggle to find one in HK. Dunno if I should just get a Ubox pro S...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolaas20
    Anybody tried the Evbox pro before? I have an old Ubox 4 which doesn't work 100% anymore so wondering what I should get. My mate has a Xiaomi Mi box and is happy with it but I struggle to find one in HK. Dunno if I should just get a Ubox pro S...
    What you mean it doesn't work? I have the ubox 4 too and pro s in another room and they work both the same. You need to update the UBTV or UBVOD apps when there's a dialog box. The pop up box might be in Chinese so you might have ignored it.

It shows the following on the storage page (don't know if u can see the pic?) I don't know how it can say there is only 4kb left when clearly there is suppose to be many gigs. As a result I keep getting a low space warning when I open spotify.

Kodi also only works when it wants. I checked the ubox system update page and there are no updates either.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11