Like Tree19Likes

IPTV Boxes - 2018 Reviews

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

I wished they would start messing around with channels on UBOX, the other night I had both BT Sports and all the Sky Sports channels, last night all of them gone.

Previously had a Htv box and it had great apps. Now using a MXQ pro but having trouble finding apps. What apps are good for latest English movies, tv shows and Cantonese content ? thx

Quote Originally Posted by Chefinal
    If anyone is interested I do have an Iptv package that works in Hong Kong and mainline China.

For more information drop me a message I can give you my whatsapp / telegram information and arrange trials for people.

If there is a problem with this post I apologize as, well.
    does your IPTV service have subtitle options? My current china box (AOK) does not offer English subtitles

Does anyone know if i can get paid subscribtion to any iptv providers to watch icable and now tv channels without having to directly subscribing from icable/Now?

Has anyone experienced remote control problems with the Unblock Tech box? It's only 1 year old Pro version but the box doesn't receive signals from the remote control... It's not a battery problem. So I guess have to use the mouse to navigate the channels, or is there a reinstall fix?

Quote Originally Posted by NAMBLA
    Has anyone experienced remote control problems with the Unblock Tech box? It's only 1 year old Pro version but the box doesn't receive signals from the remote control... It's not a battery problem. So I guess have to use the mouse to navigate the channels, or is there a reinstall fix?
    I had such a problem on an older version, about 2~3 years ago. It turned out that the infra-red receiver in the box was broken (the remote itself was still OK). I contacted Unblock and they offered to replace my box. I sent them the broken unit and received a new one. I was happy about how they handled this case.

bdw

I don't know about your particular problem, but a workaround is to install something like Cetusplay. Then you can use your phone as a remote control for your Unblock box.

https://www.cetusplay.com/

chuckster007 likes this.

Yes that seems to be my problem. Where did you send the box back to? Or who do I contact? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NAMBLA
    Yes that seems to be my problem. Where did you send the box back to? Or who do I contact? Thanks!
    I contacted them via Whatsapp (see their website) and explained the problem. Plus, I explained what testing I did to identify that it was the box, not the remote, which was broken. After this conversation they provided me with an address where to ship the box to.

With the Unblock box does anyone know how to get all the apps like UBTV and UBVOD back after a factory reset? Asking for a friend, he didn't realise you don't need to factory reset if apps aren't loading, you can simply uninstall and reinstall the not loading apps. Is there apk files anywhere or a bulk installer? Thanks for any help.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast