Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

UBTV has a 3 minute delay in live broadcasting?

bdw

Quote Originally Posted by NAMBLA
    Yeah I've had a few years of free football from it and knew it was only a matter of time before they got shut down so am not complaining. I bought it mainly for sports and for years they had all the Sky Sports channels, F1 and even cricket... BT Sports, Eurosport and BEIN sports HD were all there but now they are all gone. They are on my box anyway... And I have updated the apps. Not sure if Mobdro works on the box, so will try that as a fix and hope the channels come back.
    Well the UBTV seems to be shuffling things around. Last night I saw all 5 of the Sky Sports channels are back, BT Sports, BEIN Sports (only 2 channels). So don't write it off yet. I'd like to see the 5 Astro Sports come back because they were good quality and always in English.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw
    Well the UBTV seems to be shuffling things around. Last night I saw all 5 of the Sky Sports channels are back, BT Sports, BEIN Sports (only 2 channels). So don't write it off yet. I'd like to see the 5 Astro Sports come back because they were good quality and always in English.
    I think they've been updating their streams as the sports channels you mentioned are back and seem to stream a little bit smoother.

Yep! They must be reading this thread since all the sports channels are back and seems to be loads of other film channels and loads in the India category there's some BBC channels? Looks like we're back in business.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3