Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bdw
  • 1 Post By chuckster007

Indian Channels

Closed Thread

Indian Channels

Hi can anyone help me on how to get Indian channels . Is there a new setup box that i need to buy?? If yes where would I get it and what would be the price ?? where do I register or subscribe for the channels??

At present I have a " MyTv" setup box that my landlord has left behind.

Regards.

UBTV box currently has 155 indian channels. But it's not guaranteed and they change the channels from time to time.

chuckster007 likes this.

no idea where you are so either go to Wan chai Computer center or Sham Shui Po golden center to buy Unblock TV Box (UBTV) get V4 or V4 pro, should be around the 700$ mark, one time payment, no need subscription fees, you just plug your internet cable or connect to wifi, hook up the box to your TV and away you go. FREE lots of TV channels.

bdw likes this.

Or you can go the official route and sign up to now tv.

Subscription Packs - Now TV

Quote Originally Posted by hasini:
    Hi can anyone help me on how to get Indian channels . Is there a new setup box that i need to buy?? If yes where would I get it and what would be the price ?? where do I register or subscribe for the channels?? At present I have a " MyTv" setup box that my landlord has left behind.Regards.
    PM'ed you

Quote Originally Posted by hasini:
    Hi can anyone help me on how to get Indian channels . Is there a new setup box that i need to buy?? If yes where would I get it and what would be the price ?? where do I register or subscribe for the channels??

At present I have a " MyTv" setup box that my landlord has left behind.

Regards.
    Try to install LiveNetTV v4.6 or RedBox TV on your Android box/phone. It has many Indian channels as well as international channels.

We don't subscribe but there are 2 boxes that I keep hearing about - RealTv and MaxxTv