Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By imparanoic

Trading in Xbox one games

Trading in Xbox one games

Hi Im from Australia and there you can trade in your old Xbox One games to get discounts on new ones. Does the same mechanism operate here and where can I find a store that lets me do this?

Many Thanks!!

Go to 188 Wan Chai Road. It's a mall that has loads of video game stores. There are stores there that will buy/trade in your old games.

Quote Originally Posted by 16hungm
    Hi Im from Australia and there you can trade in your old Xbox One games to get discounts on new ones. Does the same mechanism operate here and where can I find a store that lets me do this?

Many Thanks!!
    personally, i rather trade directly with buyers from facebook game trading groups and carosel, selling to game shops who offer a very small value compare to their actual price value which they sell it for, why not just cut out the middle man, also xbox one is a small niche in hk, dominated by nintendo switch and ps4, which will determine it's residual value
    16hungm likes this.

Thank you so much!!!

Sham Shui Po, Golden Computer Arcade (upper floor) is probably the biggest Game market for consoles in Hong Kong. Lower floor is dedicated to PC. And some shops will buy your game back for a very good price if you finish it within a month.