Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bdw
  • 1 Post By bdw
  • 1 Post By bdw

Netflix update for the iPad

Closed Thread

On the ipad, if you select movies or TV shows, then on the top right of the screen there is a very small option to "Filter". Select this and then you can see documentaries in here

I see this when I log in through the browser on Netflix HK

Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-15 at 3.25.31 PM.png
Views: 161
Size:  522.5 KB

When I select Documentaries - no movies / fiction. Actual Documentaries.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I see this when I log in through the browser on Netflix HK

Name:  Screenshot 2019-02-15 at 3.25.31 PM.png
Views: 161
Size:  522.5 KB

When I select Documentaries - no movies / fiction. Actual Documentaries.
    The ipad is quite different now shri. All you have is movies and TV shows. But I think what jrkob wants is the "filter" option which is very tiny on the top right of the ipad
    shri likes this.

Under Movies, you can filter to see "Documentaries". Under TV shows, you can filter to see "Docuseries"

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    The ipad is quite different now shri. All you have is movies and TV shows. But I think what jrkob wants is the "filter" option which is very tiny on the top right of the ipad
    Sort of the same thing. Under Movies there is a documentaries option on the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Sort of the same thing. Under Movies there is a documentaries option on the browser.
    Yeah actually you are right. Except on ipad is called "Filter" instead of Genre and is moved over to the right of the screen

Name:  Netflix_ipad.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  683.0 KB
    shri likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Thats strange, I checked I am on the latest version 11.20.2 before posting. I don't see "Genre" anymore at all on ipad, but "Filters" instead.

Regarding how to go further down into Nature documentaries, sorry I have no clue. I think you have to just watch a few nature ones first and then the artificial intelligence will know that's what you like and create a new option for it on the main menu in the future