Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

UBOX 3 - Netflix keeps buffering. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor
    Use a legitimate netflix account and you wont have these issue, do you not have a smart TV with Netflix built in?

If you dont want to pay for it, ask one of you friends to give you a spare login on their account (they get 3 additional slots i think)
    I must be missing something here- how can someone use Netflix without a legitimate account? Are there services that just rebroadcast out Netflix streams realtime?
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses
    What apps would you recommend for watching tv series and movies on ubox 4?

Apologies for hijacking the thread!
    Showbox app its brilliant and not so many ads
    gunsnroses likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl
    I must be missing something here- how can someone use Netflix without a legitimate account? Are there services that just rebroadcast out Netflix streams realtime?
    All the apps on Kodi Boxes have most of the TV networks available for streaming

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor
    Use a legitimate netflix account and you wont have these issue, do you not have a smart TV with Netflix built in?

If you dont want to pay for it, ask one of you friends to give you a spare login on their account (they get 3 additional slots i think)
    if it's buffering issue, more to do with hardware or software where the memory is filled ensure that netflix content is running seamless and smooth, nothing to do with dodgy accounts and borrowing friends one,
    shri likes this.

I installed the Netflix app last month on my UBOX4, awful experience. Menus are all over the place, and it buffer like crazy, most probably due to either the CPU not being able to cope with the video codec or not enough memory. Uninstalled it after a few hours.

I then installed the Netflix app on my PS4. Absolutely brilliant. Easy to navigate and beautifully laid out. No buffering at all even with my 6MB broadband. In the menu, scrolling over a show and it would auto preview, brilliant.

shri likes this.

Ubox is rubbish that's why.

Use Chromecast for Netflix or a game consol.

Skyhook and imparanoic like this.

netflix on my 2014 sony bluray streaming box was pretty decent, no buffering issues, fast ui, on the other hand, youtube after the recent few updates, so slow ui, painfully slow, i don't really use netflix on my ps3/ps4 nor youtube.

on my new 55" hdr tv, excellent on both netflix and youtube, it's super awesome, HDR is such a game changer for me , significantly noticable than 4k, 5.1 dolby digital plus (at new higher bit rate now) is really decent.

shri likes this.

So that’s a great app for movie, many thanks. Can you also suggest any other app for tv series?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    Showbox app its brilliant and not so many ads

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses
    So that’s a great app for movie, many thanks. Can you also suggest any other app for tv series?
    the same app has TV shows didn't u see it?

Name:  Screenshot_20190524-184059.png
Views: 80
Size:  317.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20190524-184136.png
Views: 78
Size:  2.58 MB

I did but it doesn’t have lot of choices for tv shows that’s why I asked

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    the same app has TV shows didn't u see it?

Name:  Screenshot_20190524-184059.png
Views: 80
Size:  317.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20190524-184136.png
Views: 78
Size:  2.58 MB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2