Like Tree13Likes

Nintendo Switch: any console guru here ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by jrkob
    Can I clarify that you mean that a HK credit card should work ? (I'm not sure if there is a way to test this without actually trying to buy something).
    It seems there is huge sales until tonight on the console's game store which I don't know if this leaves me enough time to set the "tap and go" card (and also a HK credit card is just easier for me as I already have one in my wallet).
    I can confirm a HK Credit Card works for my Japanese and US accounts, so no problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts
    I can confirm a HK Credit Card works for my Japanese and US accounts, so no problem!
    Perfect, thank you.
    It's amazing the processing power packed into this little thing. Compared to the size of my - first gen - PS3 ! (the big fat one).

Switch is really great and there can be up to 4 people just with the consoles and 4 mini controllers, great family bonding time and to have fun on the wait or go.

Looking for a Christmas gift for my nephew, and he asked for a Switch. I have no idea what to go for, is the one in fortress a good deal or better buy from SSP or WC

Quote Originally Posted by ajohnso2
    Looking for a Christmas gift for my nephew, and he asked for a Switch. I have no idea what to go for, is the one in fortress a good deal or better buy from SSP or WC
    the console price will be the same, the accessories ( which are expensive) and games will be cheaper (marginally) at ssp or wan chai 188 as fortress has very limited choice of games, you can also try department stores large ones such apita, yata (large one) and aeon, some times good packages cheaper than all places as well
    ajohnso2 likes this.

I will given 1st gen switch by my sis in law (she also gave me a sony high res headphones wh-1000xm3 as well) a few weeks ago, still trying find english ver of dragon quest builders 2 for it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4