Like Tree15Likes

Ubox UBTV not working anymore?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

how much it cost. where are you from. I am living in HK

Hi, mine a gen2 model, update to ublive2 , now it all in chinese , how to change it to English titles? Thanks.

It's crap now. Always starts on Taiwan channel (not last channel watched), Comedy, Discovery, Travel, BBC Earth, channels all gone.

App now requests permissions to record audio and video...

Gatts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    It's crap now. Always starts on Taiwan channel (not last channel watched), Comedy, Discovery, Travel, BBC Earth, channels all gone.

Some channels have disappeared. However, over here the UBlive app does remember the last watched channel and returns to it after restarting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:

Interesting mine always start on a Korean channel

Quote Originally Posted by rustynail:
    Hi, mine a gen2 model, update to ublive2 , now it all in chinese , how to change it to English titles? Thanks.
    Press Menu > column on right side pops up > scroll down to the globe icon press ok > choose English

If you go to the ublive app and not UBVOD then it's in dual language and there's the British national channels and now the sports channels are back like Eleven Sports for epl. There's sky and bt sports too but I think not very stable.

Just noticed netflix app is in the app market and works now too, for those that don't have the ubox connected to a smart TV. Looks like they are sorting things out finally.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4