Like Tree32Likes

Ubox UBTV not working anymore?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thanks Windmill

Sorry noob question.

What's their whatsapp number?

Small mistake: I meant to say WeChat, not WhatsApp. You can find their contact details at the bottom of their webpage: Unblock Official Website -- Unblock,About Us,Leave Message,Customer Service,Contact Us,Unblok Box,ubox,Android Box,Unblock Tablet,upad,Unblock Table

While we have been having ( globally ) these black Friday sales of late, I got wind of a pretty attractive VPN deal via IVACY VPN that had a 90% off deal, as long as you took their 5 year once off offer for $60USD.

I'd been mucking around for a while and finally pulled the trigger on Saturday( here ) ( Friday in the US) and had a chance to set it up on my Android TV box, and as I type this I'm setting it up on my laptop.. Not so concerned about the laptop as I use it more for work related stuff, but having it on the Android TV Box is more pertinent for me.

So far so good, I am very pleased with the speed of this VPN and it pretty much does everything written on the tin ( so to speak) and when I checked, our public online IP is now showing a US ip via my cursory internet diagnostic test, all content on youtube is now American centric etc, or UK or whatever when I change server country before I log it in. Pretty happy considering the price.

www.ivacy.com

chuckster007 and bdw like this.

Hi - some help please.

Our Ubox was working until yesterday, now when switching on, it won't connect to the Wifi. It says authentication error. I've turned the router off and on, and had a quick google.

Anyone else encountered this error, or any ideas how to resolve?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flapster:
    Hi - some help please.

Our Ubox was working until yesterday, now when switching on, it won't connect to the Wifi. It says authentication error. I've turned the router off and on, and had a quick google.

Anyone else encountered this error, or any ideas how to resolve?

Thanks

Maybe it has somehow forgotten the password to your wifi network? That would result in an authentication error. Or have you by chance changed your wifi password?
    If so, you would have to go into settings and delete the wifi network from the list. Then add it again, at which time you will be prompted to enter the password.

Quote Originally Posted by Windmill65:
    Maybe it has somehow forgotten the password to your wifi network? That would result in an authentication error. Or have you by chance changed your wifi password?
    If so, you would have to go into settings and delete the wifi network from the list. Then add it again, at which time you will be prompted to enter the password.
    Thanks - the password was correct. But tried again an hour later, and now seems to work again.

Cheers
    Windmill65 likes this.

UBox

Hey just reading up on this, wondering if this box is the best for me..

looking specifically to stream HKIBC (my canadian TV can't take direct line). does this box have this channel?

Also, what is the equivalent of this box, as it seems to be the best/easiest expat tv box for HK.

many thanks

Hi anyone have issues with their UBlive TV app saying something about the IP address is not working? I'm trying to figure out how to fix my dad's UB box but I don't read chinese so it's kind of hard to figure out what I need to do. It started like 2 days ago.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using a GEN 8 version of Unblock TV box. The box was not able to start up and I need to unplug the power cable for a while and then reconnect it before it could start. The problem got worst that I need to do it a few times before it restarted. So, I did the “reset to factory”. After the reset, it starts up smoothly. However, when I click into UBLive, it gives me the following screen.

Name:  ublive1.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  201.5 KB

Just wonder if anyone could provide some suggestions or advise on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks and regards,
    Cheung

Quote Originally Posted by KKCheung:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using a GEN 8 version of Unblock TV box. The box was not able to start up and I need to unplug the power cable for a while and then reconnect it before it could start. The problem got worst that I need to do it a few times before it restarted. So, I did the “reset to factory”. After the reset, it starts up smoothly. However, when I click into UBLive, it gives me the following screen.

Name:  ublive1.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  201.5 KB

Just wonder if anyone could provide some suggestions or advise on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks and regards,
    Cheung
    Try going to ub6789.com or ub1234.com to download the APK
    chuckster007 likes this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast