Like Tree13Likes

XBox Series X/S & Playstation 5 Preorders in Hong Kong.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maybejames:
    LOL, I have good news for you. Halo Master Chief Collection exists and has quite a healthy online community.
    And it's part of Game Pass too, if that's your thing. Rockets and Snipers on Hang Em High!?
    Yes, it was the only real game I played back when I had the original Xbox and 360, that and Forza.

But if Halo still has a decent online multiplayer, then where do I click.
    ArrynField likes this.

So the Playstation announcement is also now out there.
    Looks like it might be a week later for Hong Kong launch with "Rest of the World"?
    Worrying looking * for "China" availability, but hopefully that normal Mainland approvals on sales.

Also, no confirmed prices on the official HK sites yet.
    Preorders, in theory start today. If any one sees links, please post them here!

Skyhook likes this.

I woudnt worry about the china release date...if you are really keen there are always 'grey' market products to be had from the computer malls in wan chai etc.

i've been xbox since the 360, and the new one looks great but it just doesnt have the games to entice me to buy right now. (also my TV is not 4k, so...). I also dont like the way the ps5 looks like a knock-off from Honda (either the robot or car) and it's BIG. whereas the xbox would be easier to just stick somewhere. oh well - each to their own!

PS5 - It is supposed to be preorderable in the UK, but I don't see it listed on Amazon UK. Am I missing something?

I read somewhere last week/a few days ago that only 2 retail chains have it for pre-order in the UK. I only remember Game being one of them (cant remember the other). There's a link on the Game website to 'register your interest'.

https://www.game.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    PS5 - It is supposed to be preorderable in the UK, but I don't see it listed on Amazon UK. Am I missing something?
    shri likes this.

Ok, have "orders" from the son to get him a UK 'PS5 Digital Edition + Dualsense'

Cannot order that from the link you've posted - might be sold out and also from the other store that I spotted here:

Name:  Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 2.57.59 AM.png
Views: 130
Size:  55.9 KB

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/p...-playstation-5

Shiojiri Hiro likes this.

Why Digital Edition? PS5 is backwards compatible with PS4 - so if you have PS4 discs they should work in PS5 (that's my understanding at least)

For Xbox in Uk It’s Game and Smythe’s. I recall.
    Tuesday 22nd preorders open.

for PlayStation it’s a bloodbath.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    I woudnt worry about the china release date...if you are really keen there are always 'grey' market products to be had from the computer malls in wan chai etc.
    i've been xbox since the 360, and the new one looks great but it just doesnt have the games to entice me to buy right now. (also my TV is not 4k, so...). I also dont like the way the ps5 looks like a knock-off from Honda (either the robot or car) and it's BIG. whereas the xbox would be easier to just stick somewhere. oh well - each to their own!
    yup. I got my One X from Wanchai games centre but I had to pay a little more that RRP.
    Was trying to not have to do that again this gen. But the 2020 curse continues. Seems a real mess of preorders.

I registered my interest on the official sony site.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ca...ct-pre-orders/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast