Like Tree30Likes

XBox Series X/S & Playstation 5 Preorders in Hong Kong.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    If you have a UK connection and are desperate.. Argos just opened its pre-order.

https://www.argos.co.uk/list/pre-order-ps5-and-more/
    Thanks Shri!

In rebellion to the messy launch, I'm now focused on getting an Xbox Series X.
    Will wait for Sony to get the size of the console down before I bite!

Here's hoping that HK'ers stay focused on their love for playstation! And the ass hole scalpers stay away.
    Don't look on Carousell if you tried to get a PS5 yesterday. Instant rage!
    shri likes this.

Does anyone have idea what exact time preorder for Xbox will start? It is 8:00 AM for few places around the world, but I am refreshing Microsoft website and no "Purchase" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Honotam:
    Does anyone have idea what exact time preorder for Xbox will start? It is 8:00 AM for few places around the world, but I am refreshing Microsoft website and no "Purchase" button.
    I too missed this. Apparently the consoles were all available at 00.01.
    And the initial allocation is sold out. The comms were only posted on Xbox HK Facebook site.

Hopefully on launch day there will be more units in retail. Fortress and Broadway especially!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybejames:
    I too missed this. Apparently the consoles were all available at 00.01.
    And the initial allocation is sold out. The comms were only posted on Xbox HK Facebook site.

Hopefully on launch day there will be more units in retail. Fortress and Broadway especially!
    But which store locations will have them launch day? I’m sure it’s only going to be a handful available.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by William06:
    But which store locations will have them launch day? I’m sure it’s only going to be a handful available.
    Im not sure that anyone quite knows yet. At least the independents don’t seem to be sure and good luck getting a straight answer out of Sony or the Company that owns the franchise to Microsoft here.

I’m still hopeful as I’m gunning for an Xbox this generation. Hopefully the rest of HK plan to put a massive PlayStation 5 in their apartments!
    William06 likes this.

Just ordered a series X from fortress, was purchasing something else at the time so that might have helped! This was in Times Square.
    Probably lot more difficult getting a PS5 as apparently there just aren't going to be that many available this side of 2020.

Just ordered a series X from fortress, was purchasing something else at the time so that might have helped! This was in Times Square.
    Probably lot more difficult getting a PS5 as apparently there just aren't going to be that many available this side of 2020.
    Interesting, did they just suggest it and tack it onto your order?
    And is it arriving for launch day?
    (I assume you were purchasing something of notable value for the offer to pop up!)

I actually enquired and was given a package option or just try your luck on nov 10th! So went with package as it actually was what I needed:
    Console
    Extra controller
    3 months game pass ultimate
    $4399

I actually enquired and was given a package option or just try your luck on nov 10th! So went with package as it actually was what I needed:
    Console
    Extra controller
    3 months game pass ultimate
    $4399
    Yeah, cool. That's the pre-order bonus offer they have. And frankly Game Pass is a must have.
    As a heads up, the smartest way to do this will be to:
    1. Buy three years of Xbox Live Gold subscription (Normal).
    2. Register that, then on the console "Dashboard" or xbox website, register for the Xbox Game Pass ultimate trial for 10HKD. This will transfer all three years to become Game Pass Ultimate.
    3. In 3 months, register the code they give you to "top up" Gamepass
    William06 likes this.

(Slight deviation from this thread)
    Bad news for anyone looking forwards ton Cyberpunk 2077 on new consoles:

Game has been delayed again until December 10th.

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/st...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast