Like Tree30Likes

XBox Series X/S & Playstation 5 Preorders in Hong Kong.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD:
    William, yes Ok, thanks understand,
    but is the console operation the same? ie in English, not zoned for games etc?
    Not a 100% sure with Sony sry.
    BCD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BCD:
    If you buy one in HK is is compatible (or the same exact item) and buying in north america? Family asking if I can get one here and ship...
    If you buy the US PS5 or Xbox series and its made in China. Should be compatible since China uses 220V with US plugs. All you need to buy a US to UK adapter at your local hardware shop.

US PS5 does support 220v see here in this article:
    https://www.psu.com/news/is-the-ps5-...other-country/
    Last edited by gardabble; 20-11-2020 at 11:31 PM.
    BCD likes this.

It's been 10 months and still never seen HK stock availability?

Does anyone have any top tips for getting a Playstation 5 at retail price in Hong Kong?
    Seems that all the stock goes straight to resellers? Ive signed up for notifications from Fortress, there's nothing on the Sony HK site. I'm not a 1010 member and they seem to prioritise their own customers?

Feels a little like all the stock is backdoored immediately? Or am I looking in the wrong places/having the same struggles as everyone?

I was in the Sony store in Causeway Bay last week and they told me that sometimes they run a lottery system on their Facebook page, but it is not a regular event. You just have to keep looking.

I forgot that last year I placed an order request for an Xbox Series X and last month I was sent an email saying that they were back in stock, so I managed to snag one, plus a years Gamepass for 5300HKD. However, I think the waiting will go on for the PS5.

Any new update/way of getting Xbox Series X ? I checked, it’s out of stock everywhere since ages.

I realise this will likely mean I get less chance of “winning” this lottery. But Apita is running a lottery system right now for this month for the PS5.
    link is here. they bundle with another controller so it’s a little more expensive. But not scalper asshole expensive!

Seems straightforwards (with some google translate)

https://ps5-round5-apitauny.paperform.co

Quote Originally Posted by Epidavros:
    I was in the Sony store in Causeway Bay last week and they told me that sometimes they run a lottery system on their Facebook page, but it is not a regular event. You just have to keep looking.

I forgot that last year I placed an order request for an Xbox Series X and last month I was sent an email saying that they were back in stock, so I managed to snag one, plus a years Gamepass for 5300HKD. However, I think the waiting will go on for the PS5.

Anyone buy Xbox gamepass this month? Its only $10HKD online for the first month for this month. If you want to test try the subscription now is the time. You can stop the reoccurring charges on your microsoft account.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8