Like Tree2Likes

Technician to fix TV?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

@timonoj - worth calling and finding out if the inspection fee is refundable if they do the full replacement etc... If you have the error code (six blinking lights) they might be able to give you a rough quote..

I'm lazy with these things.. and murphy's law very much applies to me. I'd probably drop the TV on my foot and break both.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @timonoj - worth calling and finding out if the inspection fee is refundable if they do the full replacement etc... If you have the error code (six blinking lights) they might be able to give you a rough quote..

I'm lazy with these things.. and murphy's law very much applies to me. I'd probably drop the TV on my foot and break both.
    Yeah...I'd rather not move it myself. However it seems some overnight rest made it back to work. I left it unhooked from the AC plug for the night. Today it booted just as usual. I'm pretty sure now some capacitor might be close to dying in there. Just...maybe not today
    shri likes this.

some capacitor might be close to dying in there
    Was our problem too .. some capacitor was fried. Those tend to be more fragile than LED panels.
    timonoj likes this.