Like Tree11Likes

Disney+ in Hong Kong

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Disney+

any one tried it? good, i hope....

https://www.disneyplus.com/en-hk

I feel like I'll get it. I've missed out so much Disney content that I feel like I'll get decent value.

Haven't seen many of the new Disney films, Marvel series like Loki, Scarlet Witch, Haven't even seen anything but the first 6 Star Wars movies.

Quote Originally Posted by nivek2046:

https://www.disneyplus.com/en-hk
    Logged on this morning and was actually pleasantly surprised with the amount of content on here I want to watch. BUT not watched anything yet!

i signed up thru HKBN this morning and I'm still waiting for an email for my login and password. just 6 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman:
    i signed up thru HKBN this morning and I'm still waiting for an email for my login and password. just 6 hours.
    I assume that they'll be faxing it to you?
    blandy62 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nivek2046:
    Tried it earlier this morning. Worth it for fans of Star Wars and Marvel Comics related content, I think probably good for young families for the ton of Disney animation available. The Hong Kong localized version (as a non-US offering) has a “STAR”-branded section with a hodge-podge of more grown-up content from Disney subsidiaries or owned by Disney, like TV shows from Hulu (ex. ABC and FX network shows), and content from 20th Century Studios (like the Free Guy movie) and a few Chinese content. Some US-only stuff like the Hamilton movie is not on the HK version.

Pricing in HK is slightly higher than the US. I think worth trying out especially if you have multiple family members who like these types of content. The Disney+ app was available as a LG smart TV app so no need for a separate box for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybejames:
    I assume that they'll be faxing it to you?
    all good now

so my tablet is recommending Disney + app and I downloaded it and sign-up is showing HK$73 a month or HK$738 a year.

is this the correct price?

Edit, I clicked the link above, seems correct price.

Wonder if there will be a black Friday deal?

vmlinuz likes this.

Sharing is caring... apparently.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast