Like Tree53Likes

Buying a Steam Deck in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

10% Birthday sale, if anyone's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by chobochobo:
    10% Birthday sale, if anyone's interested.
    Nice, also komodo honors it!
    vmlinuz likes this.

That's why I mentioned it

I'm tempted to get another

Shiojiri Hiro likes this.

Managed to get a PS3 game (Tekken6) working on the SD. Quite an achievement, I think. Tekken 7 (steam/PC edition) works so well, it's not really worth the effort but technically I'm impressed. The PS3 was probably the last console I bought (and didn't really use), if you exclude the Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by chobochobo:
    Managed to get a PS3 game (Tekken6) working on the SD. Quite an achievement, I think. Tekken 7 (steam/PC edition) works so well, it's not really worth the effort but technically I'm impressed. The PS3 was probably the last console I bought (and didn't really use), if you exclude the Switch.
    Hmmm on the SD memory card, or the Steam Deck? I think PS3 games run decently on it, correct? I haven't tried any yet, but EmuDeck should ease all this making it most straightforward.

Buying from Komodo comes in HK/UK Plug charger?

Yup. Everything HK-localized.

64gb one sold out

If I was going to get another one, it'd be the 512GB one. The savings pretty much nullify what you might have saved installing your own upgrade (with risks albeit slight, warranty issues but also what to do with that old 64gb). Of course you can still 'save' by upgrading the 256 to 1TB, but less so. Plus there's the less reflective screen but that has its pros and cons too.

Yesterday, I tried Switch emulation. Basically I now have a Switch going 'spare'.

Shiojiri Hiro and vmlinuz like this.

I love how you're doing all this sexy stuff with your SD....meanwhile, i've just been playing hogwarts and casting crucio on goblins....