Nintendo DS hombrew...

Closed Thread

Nintendo DS hombrew...

hello.
    firstly, hear me out...I know that this is a topic which has been discussed numerous times, but all the threads seem to be atleast 6 months out of date, so I was just wondering if I could have some up to date information.

I have heard that the r4 cartridge is out of use and that my best bet is the edge package, if not then can someone please give a point in the right direction...

I was also wondering about whether there are any brick and mortar shops around hong kong where I can still obtain one of these devices...I know about the recent (well, recentish) crackdown and was wondering if they are still being sold over the counter...

any help would be much appreciated,

cheers,
    Victor.

I know that you can still buy the R4 over the internet.

I've found that aswell, but Im really looking for actual over-the-counter stores, so that I can pick one up while I'm here rather than going through the hassle of online ordering etc (hassle for me...)

any recomendations?

Only to go around 188 Wanchai Road/Golden Arcade and ask discreetly.

cheers,
    seeing as I only have skills in english, how do i describe what im looking for? will "ds homebrew chip" suffice or is there something more specific that i need to mention...

I would ask for R4 and when they say "no more" ask for "something like it" - worth a go. They may understand homebrew too.

sounds like a plan,
    thank for all the advice.

Hi

just buy it 1 week ago in SSP.

just say, how much is the R4 now.
    i need 10.

result : no problem here is it sir.

If you need any help,

ask

see you

No probs finding it in SSP a month ago.

sorted, got it in a small game shop run by an old lady in mong kok...wasn't really expecting to, but there you go.