Left 4 Dead HK players

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrMoo:
    A few bugs and 'features' of the L4D server cause this to happen, there are workarounds by installing various mods but vanilla servers are screwed.

I restart my server this weekend, just noticed it had been stuck waiting to update for however many months. I don't know how to force it to start in survival mode, so if you ever see the lighthouse map not in survival mode then that's my server
    Have you got the IP for this server?

I'd like to have a go on it as i've not played in a while.. got bored of it and stopped but would be good to have a go at it again.

220.232.210.142:27025

Or you can search for the following tags: miru, kiku, hk, coop, survival, versus.

220.232.210.142:27025

Or you can search for the following tags: miru, kiku, hk, coop, survival, versus.
    Good stuff.. I'll jump on and have a go when I get the chance.

im gonna try tonight i think. do i need to download maps elsewhere first? or will it auto download?

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    im gonna try tonight i think. do i need to download maps elsewhere first? or will it auto download?
    Standard regular maps.

I shutdown the server during the day as it's on a busy 2mb SDSL link.

I just grabbed L4D 1 and 2 during the Steam Halloween sale. Anyone still playing? Lag is a problem so would like to play with some HK people.

i still play frequently, although recently have been back on a TF2 kick.
    im typically on the L4D2 JP-Nico Servers.

Everyone has been going crazy over the Halloween TF2 update, the Singapore servers were packed this last week. I like how everyone still ignores the HK & TW servers are they are configured with too many shitty mods that slow everything down and add nothing but annoying distractions.

Everyone has been going crazy over the Halloween TF2 update, the Singapore servers were packed this last week. I like how everyone still ignores the HK & TW servers are they are configured with too many shitty mods that slow everything down and add nothing but annoying distractions.
    the Halloween update has been awesome with the Headless Horseless Horsemanne.
    Ive yet to find any decent HK/TW servers for any of these games. Always end up on Japanese or Singapore or US servers.

I do like the mod servers, depending on what mods they do. The L4D2 Nico servers use a superjump for fun to reach places, but they also increase rank to Expert and add in double the amount of tanks, plus 1 tank is a transforming tank (changes between a normal tank, invisible tank, bullet free tank, and fire bounce tank). totally tits.

Yeah! Add me on steam - admiralstupid