looking for a pair of wireless/Bluetooth headphones

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

looking for a pair of wireless/Bluetooth headphones

I'm sick of using wired earbuds for my MP3 player! does anyone know of a good pair of wireless headphones that I can grab while I'm in HK?

there are a few brands... Plantronics/Altec Lansing Backbeat 903, iLuv i202, iLuv i913, iTech clip music 801, etc.

Try Expansys (Smartphone, Laptop & UMPC Store - eXpansys Hong Kong) I bought a motorola bluetooth stereo headset for $395. Good quality.

Thanks for the replies... I went to WanChai Computer Centre today but didn't find any bluetooth headphones (only headsets)! Not sure about the shop you mentioned though...

I'm interested in the iLuv 903 headphones... anyone know where I can find them in HK? thanks!

anyone?!?!

you mean iluv i903? why not try DG store in IFC? they also have a store at times square causeway bay

sony has an extensive range of blue tooth headphones, even bluetooth mp3 players

Quote Originally Posted by cgbishop:
    you mean iluv i903? why not try DG store in IFC? they also have a store at times square causeway bay
    Cool I'll check out the store at Times Square. do they carry the i903 at IFC for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoidandroid:
    Thanks for the replies... I went to WanChai Computer Centre today but didn't find any bluetooth headphones (only headsets)! Not sure about the shop you mentioned though...

I'm interested in the iLuv 903 headphones... anyone know where I can find them in HK? thanks!
    There definitely are BT headphones in WCC. At the minimum, I have seen the Samsung SBH-500 and SBH-600 as well as the Nokia BT stereo headphones and the Jabra BT3030 "dog tags". The mobile phone shop nearby also has the Motorola S9 (albeit at a ridiculous price).

Quote Originally Posted by beachball:
    There definitely are BT headphones in WCC. At the minimum, I have seen the Samsung SBH-500 and SBH-600 as well as the Nokia BT stereo headphones and the Jabra BT3030 "dog tags". The mobile phone shop nearby also has the Motorola S9 (albeit at a ridiculous price).
    Thanks.. the Samsung headphones look nice... do they come with a transmitter? my mp3 player isn't Bluetooth-enabled so I don't know how it works. I know that the i903 comes with an attachment

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast