Anybody heard of X-Mini speakers before?

Closed Thread

Anybody heard of X-Mini speakers before?

I am looking for portable speakers for my laptop and I saw this speaker in HMV (I think they have the 2nd generation too). Anyone bought them before? How is the sound, especially the bass? Any where else to get it cheaper Thanks!

I have two. IMO the price is pretty much fixed, but you might be able to get them slightly cheaper at computer centers. I bought both of mine for just under $300 (the second generation XMini 2). They sound good for their size, and the bass is alright, but they can't compare to bigger speakers. They do, however, have excellent battery life and are great for when you're on holiday or want music somewhere unusual. They will surprise people since they are loud and clear for their size.

I got it as a gift and it's great. The sound is very loud. As Jay said, the price is pretty much fixed. I think you can get it cheaper online though. Type in "X-Mini" in Google and there is an ad for a company that sells x-mini 2.

If you're talking about 100milligrams.com, it's slightly cheaper to buy XMini speakers at 298 or Wanchai Computer Centre. I got my first one at 100milligrams and my second one at 298.