I thought I got my life back then I see this...

Closed Thread

I thought I got my life back then I see this...

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Oh dear.... i need to resist reactivating my account .....

world of warcraft? what is that?

MMORPG = Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

been there, done that, avoid it like the plague... why spend countless hours just so you can stand around showing off your +1000 uber e-penis that took you 1000+ hours to get

oh right, some people like to stay online 24/7 just to show "my e-peen is bigger then yours" and talk "liek dis, cus m3 s0 ub3rr...."

WTB a Life, offering godly items & a pimp toon !!!

LOL i laughed... btw what server do u play on?

Oh for the love of god, resist!

I still remember back when I was in the US jobless for six months. I was on from 7am - 3am. It was...like work.

Good thing I have work now in HK; just suspended my acc (finally) two weeks ago.

not too much to resist really...unless you haven't played from vanilla wow, the last expansion its not really attractive. in fact, the whole game has changed so much to tailor to the mass that you hardly find old school players on the servers anymore, but rather from players who started from burning crusade.

Bah my life revolves around games anyway so There's no wasy I can resist - i'm even re-activating a month early so I can get prepare for the complete loss of my social life. Also Diablo 3, Starcraft 2...real life, who needs it haha.

I used to play in Aust cause it was boring, but in HK I have no time. Havent played for almost 2 years. But... i did play when I worked at an investment bank...