Cable TV, wireless internet

Closed Thread

Cable TV, wireless internet

I am moving to Hong Kong in next couple of weeks to be living in Mid Levels. Can anybody recommend a cable/broadband package and what options there are. Have looked at PWWC NOW and does not look like much sport available

I am keen to be able to pick up sports channels in particular English Premier League and also any rugby eg super 12 plus whichever provider gives biggest option of english speaking channels.

Also is wireless internet easy to pick up iether by wireless router at home or with hot spots

thanks

Paulmears, just read the threads at the bottom of this page for all the info you need!

Baron, thanks, very new to site, didn't notice them and now seen how good the search is on here as well. Gives me the "bad" answer, wife has ordered NOW i think as she thought more english now see no Premier League, guess lots of nights in pubs...

Trust me, NOW is the best option as the others suck! With now you get Champs league and FA cup games. For the premier league i just download the games 1hr after games over through Bittorent. Or you can go to the bars and watch live. Now is best for internet as well, so the package deal is very good.