Best places to buy TV

Best places to buy TV

What's the best place buy TV; is it Fortress, Broadway or some other smaller shops ? I checked prices of couple of Samsung LED series6 models and offer I got was a bit higher, than e.g. I can find from price.com.hk pages.

I'm looking for a decent place to purchase from too. Had my eye on the Sony W5500, Samsung B650 and the Samsung B6000 LED screen. Fortress and Broadway have similiar prices, but I found AV Life to have the best prices albeit there is no monthly option.

The Sony W5500 was only $12,800 for the 46" when I last checked. Definitely tempting, but I really do want the LED as it shines with HD feeds.

AVLife 生活影音 - 擎天控股集團成員

Fortress.
    No risk, no fuss.

Got mine at Fortress in CWB - Times Square. After shopping around for a best buy price/value I took a Phillips special offer there.

When we came to HK. . . I only bought from Fortress and Broadway, then the last couple of years, we've found the Chung Yuen is very reasonable & competitive. . . they might stock the most items, so you might not be able to browse there, however if you know what you want. . .you go in and tell them what model/brand you want and ask them for their lowest price on the item. .. they will look it up in a book, and it is typically much cheaper than the other 2.

For TV's, as with most household electronics, there is no "best" place as such to buy. The best thing is to shop around and see who is doing the best deal. These deals change regularly so you need to keep your eyes open.

Quote Originally Posted by HKfornow:
    When we came to HK. . . I only bought from Fortress and Broadway, then the last couple of years, we've found the Chung Yuen is very reasonable & competitive. . . they might stock the most items, so you might not be able to browse there, however if you know what you want. . .you go in and tell them what model/brand you want and ask them for their lowest price on the item. .. they will look it up in a book, and it is typically much cheaper than the other 2.
    I agree there, they are opposite AV Life in Tsing Yi. They had better prices than both Fortress and Broadway when it came to monthly plans, but AV Life still had the best deals if you paid the full amount.