Like Tree2Likes

looking for a PS3 friend?

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14

Here's the latest trailer for BFBC2 Onslaught mode. The Co-Op looks amazing so if you guys have the game lying around collecting dust.. start looking for it and get it ready for the DLC next week.

@Twitceh
    Hope you are still in town when this hits the store.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyAc7Fy2iJg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Onslaught Trailer[/ame]

I just hope we can get it to work with our darn Asia version of the game :d I need something to play on the ps3 tbh, nearly finished pixel shooter haha..

HK PSN will have it on the same day the US does and the dlc seems compatible...at least the specact was.

I have gone back to R2 and the nephews are on Red Dead. I am pretty sure they have ruined all my honor and fame levels by now.

Update on BFBC2:

I got Onslaught from the US PSN store over the weekend and its 100% compatible with the HK version of the game. I have no clue when the HK store will have it but this is an option for some of you guys waiting for this.

....and its Damn good ..Def worth the $9.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    Update on BFBC2:

I got Onslaught from the US PSN store over the weekend and its 100% compatible with the HK version of the game. I have no clue when the HK store will have it but this is an option for some of you guys waiting for this.

yo Jared this game looks badddddass. I am going over to denki to pick that shit up. but if i want onslaught does that mean i need to create a us psn accoutn as well? also what input devices are you using when playing fps?

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    Update on BFBC2:

What about the EU store :P? And I thought you said it was too easy haha~~

@Laser
    Def worth picking up but you need to actually play this online.. Everytime we see you on I try to infite you but before I hit the "Send" button you seem to log off. lol

I use the PS3 controller with a pair or Astros (A40's) for sound. BTW I got the UK DLC for borderlands so whenever you get to that game let me know. I am really enjoying the online co-op at the moment especially the DLC as I have finished all there is to finish on the disc.

@Twitceh
    BFBC??? Hell yeah onslaught is easy...and a crapload of fun too. Hardcore can be challenging but again you need a good squad. Sadly all the kiddies tend to piss off if they die more than 3 times. This was the most annoying but eventually I hooked up with one of the Igamer kids and did it with him.
    I don't mind playing that again with you guys when Laser gets his as well.

Edit:
    Msg'd you on MSN about it but you prob were away. I finally signed up for PSN Plus. Its a damn good deal especially for your UK account guys. They are giving away full games and DLC for free. US only gets an additional 3 months and a couple of arcadey games.

Last edited by JaredHK; 30-06-2010 at 09:22 PM.

MOH Limited Edition Announcement + Trailer.
    This game is looking great especially since DICE is involved with the MP.

Going to get black ops today. Anyone else?

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14