Help me with World Of Warcraft please.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Unhappy Help me with World Of Warcraft please.

I have no idea where to buy them, and when i did found one, it was the chinese version. I was also told that to actually play the game you need to buy these game cards. Where can i get them? Can i pay online? Or do i just go into a certain store to get them?? PLLLEAASSEEE help, I'm so desperate to play the game!!!!!

Have no idea about any of this stuff, but I'm guessing the store inside the Hopewell Centre (opposite the McDonald's) would be a good place to start? They have heaps of those little men... is that what you're after?

Your best bet is to order it from a UK website like gameplay.com

When I played it you paid a subscription every month of about £8 to cover the cost of thier servers

However I am told if your in the 'know' its easy to access the servers without subscription

p.s: if you don't speak Chinese you need to be on the English speaking servers as you need to speak to other players as part of the game

I bought the USA version in Wanchai computer center (2nd floor)
    **next to Wanchai MTR station!!

the game is HK$4XX (very expensive)
    **don't forget to buy the monthly payment card
    NOTE: do not register "credit card" payment, because USA version only accept USA address account.
    since you live in HK, it's better to buy monthly payment card from the game shop!

**and yes, chinese verison is so much cheaper!!! (but still the same monthly payment!!)

make sure you get on the server that speaks your language!!!!

oh ! I've been censured.

If you bought the chinese version of the game then the list of servers will be all chinese speaking servers. I don't have adobe acrobat but i got this email from blizzard http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downl...ebate_Form.pdf I don't know if it will help any of you looking to buy the game.

hmm..can you try to sell the chinese version to some chinese friend who wants to playthe game..

at least you get part of the money back

I just realized something. You don't even need to buy the CDs to play the game. If you know someone who owns the CDs then get them to install it and you can just go straight to paying the monthly fee.

Quote Originally Posted by ToNzOfPHuN:
    I just realized something. You don't even need to buy the CDs to play the game. If you know someone who owns the CDs then get them to install it and you can just go straight to paying the monthly fee.
    i heard that you can't coz one valid cd key can only get one account.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast