Anyone subscribe to BBTV?

Closed Thread

Anyone subscribe to BBTV?

I just purchased HKBN and BBTV basic TV, does anyone else have this package ($139)?

I just have broadband... I heard the TV doesn't have much selection... and I just download what I want to watch anyways.

...and the broadband is rubbish so is the CS. I regret moving from PCCW 8M to HKBN 100M Fibre. Used to get better speeds to the US on PCCW.

I find it to be ok... But it takes an age to connect to seeds with BT...

I am using both their internet and tv service. I find their internet to be decent, not too bad. Their TV package I subscribed to is their basic package which includes what I wanted to watch, Bloomberg. They have the Disney Channel, Australian Network, and maybe like 2-3 other English channels, the remaining are all Chinese. It is 19 channels in total.

I am just curious if anyone else has BBTV because on the menu it is all in Chinese and if anyone can help me out by telling me which channel numbers are for which channel, that would be great.

Thanks!

Forget the BBTV basic package
    If you don't do Bloomberg or Disney or Aussie, all others is just total crap, especially movie and drama channels streaming endless low cost low grade boring content
    If you understand Cantonese, then the only "watchable" channel is the news

Not to mention the occasional internet problems caused by the TV box

Last edited by barramundi; 06-08-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: add