Movie Box

Closed Thread

Movie Box

anyone here using a movie box where you can download or stream movies using p2p or torrents? I recently bought one from samsuipoh, name techgear. I have issues setting the torrent, any website/or instructions that you can point me to? The instruction booklet that came with it is very basic and i cannot read chinese.

another thing, any good torrent sites anyone can recommend? Thanks

dude....

You need to provide more information on what the problem is before we can help you,

most of these devices you mentioned as far as I know are usually in a form of router+P2P client+usb storage or similar.... they are a pain in the rear and usually not worth the time and effort as they suck compared to a actual client software like uTorrent or Azeureus, not to mention the built in router usually suck, did I mention these things suck?

As for good torrent sites, the best ones are usually private sites or paid sites, sure you can go to some that are free and usually get a 1/1000 seed/peer ratio because the other 999 is just leeching..

ffs... I'm not going to teach you how to steal stuff.. oO"

If you are willing to pay, keyword search "usenet", they are more reliable and have far less restriction, not to mention much faster.

Last edited by justsomebody2; 24-04-2010 at 08:30 PM.