Online shops??

Closed Thread

Online shops??

Hi
    Which are the most cheap online shops in Asia for console games with international shipping?
    i only know play-asia and hkofferhouse

yesasia do free international shipping too

A bit of a heads up on PA. I recently purchased a X360 game from them and the game disc was badl scratched. I contacted them and they blamed it on the suppliers in the US. I contacted MS and they informed me that the game shipped was possibly a return or used as the official MS seal was not on the package.

I had PA replace it twice and the new shipment was the same..No seal but the box was shrinkwrapped to look new. I eventually sent em in for a refund to which was also a hassle until I threatened to file a charge back on my Card and contact the Consumer Council.

PA's supplier in HK is I-gamer (igamer.com.hk) and I find PA's stuff overpriced compared to local stores. Many of us hardcore gamers only use PA to pick up old or hard to get titles if they are not available anywhere else.

Anyway check out this Igamer place as i'm pretty sure they ship overseas. The site has an English button at the bottom somewhere.
    Also there's a guy I usually buy stuff off in Mongkok..His MSN is : [email protected] (Lok's Shop, Sino Center). He has shipped FF PS3 consoles to some of my buddies overseas and the prices were pretty good.

Edit:
    Igamers MSN : [email protected]

Last edited by JaredHK; 04-05-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    A bit of a heads up on PA. I recently purchased a X360 game from them and the game disc was badl scratched. I contacted them and they blamed it on the suppliers in the US. I contacted MS and they informed me that the game shipped was possibly a return or used as the official MS seal was not on the package.

I had PA replace it twice and the new shipment was the same..No seal but the box was shrinkwrapped to look new. I eventually sent em in for a refund to which was also a hassle until I threatened to file a charge back on my Card and contact the Consumer Council.

PA's supplier in HK is I-gamer (igamer.com.hk) and I find PA's stuff overpriced compared to local stores. Many of us hardcore gamers only use PA to pick up old or hard to get titles if they are not available anywhere else.

Anyway check out this Igamer place as i'm pretty sure they ship overseas. The site has an English button at the bottom somewhere.
    Also there's a guy I usually buy stuff off in Mongkok..His MSN is : [email protected] (Lok's Shop, Sino Center). He has shipped FF PS3 consoles to some of my buddies overseas and the prices were pretty good.

Edit:
    Igamers MSN : [email protected]

I have used play asia and yes asia over the last 10 years in uk, compared to UK importers for example universal games and computer exchange they ( for japanese or US ver of games as most pal games are slower, have huge borders), I have never had any problems with either, however, considering HK has many video games stores, thus prices are generally competitive, i rarely used them nowadays.