Like Tree15Likes

Red dead Redemption

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

What bonus? I am pretty sure all PS3 discs have the bonus outfits built in. Besides most of the bonus stuff is crap..probably some faggy looking outfits or something ridiculous.

The best bonus stuff so far has been BFBC2 Limited Edition. Got a duffel bag with the game + all the free DLC.

Perfect denki was offering the golden guns package with a pre-order. I swang by there today at around 1:30ish and they told me they wont have it until friday. This is the first time I've purchased from perfect denki though (pre-ordered a couple days ago) so they don't know me, I am wondering if they are saying something different to preferred customers.

VikingBeast likes this.

Where is this Denki shop? never heard of it, is it on the island?

They have one in Sino Center Yau Ma Tei and the other at Ho King on Dundas.

Denki puts out all their stock and don't really care about pre-orders or regular customers. They try to move their stuff ASAP since the market here has been bad since last year. If they have it they will sell it so no need to worry.

I will stop by at around 6 ish and post if he has it in stock.

VikingBeast likes this.

Would be great if you could let us know! But I'm guessing if N.A. popped by today at 1.30, they might get it today... But getting it on Friday would be a bit late? Friday is also a public holiday so before would be better.

i called one shop in CWB and they said they might get it tonight, so ill call them later and if they do have it ill let you all know too, been waiting a long time for this game!

igamer in Wan Chai said they'll have it on Thursday.

HMV said Friday.

Stopped by Denki at 6 and he does not have it yet but might get it in later. A shop on the 2nd floor was selling it at $480 and seemed to be selling them pretty quick.

Spoke with the owner of Igamer/Crossmedia and he is getting his stock in late tonight but will not sell it until the official release which I assume is Thursday since its before the holiday. I was sent the 360 version this afternoon so I might mess about with the MP for a while.

I think if there are enough of us in here we should cut a deal with one of the stores to offer us a special deal and early sale of certain AAA titles like this. I am sure these dealers would be more than happy to sell a block of 10-15 games in one go. What are your thoughts on this guys?

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    Stopped by Denki at 6 and he does not have it yet but might get it in later. A shop on the 2nd floor was selling it at $480 and seemed to be selling them pretty quick.

Spoke with the owner of Igamer/Crossmedia and he is getting his stock in late tonight but will not sell it until the official release which I assume is Thursday since its before the holiday. I was sent the 360 version this afternoon so I might mess about with the MP for a while.

I think if there are enough of us in here we should cut a deal with one of the stores to offer us a special deal and early sale of certain AAA titles like this. I am sure these dealers would be more than happy to sell a block of 10-15 games in one go. What are your thoughts on this guys?
    so there is a shop on the second floor who already has it for ps3??
    yeah we could probably cut a quite good deal then.
    Last edited by VikingBeast; 18-05-2010 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:

I'd be interested in that for the future.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast