Like Tree1Likes

Xbox 360 from China

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Xbox 360 from China

Hey guys.. in few days my friend flying to china (HK and other parts) and i though to ask him buy me a Xbox..

can any one help me and tell me how much Jasper cracked xbox360 will cost at HK? it will cost cheaper in other city? where shold i buy it?

Thanks a lot!

You would be better off buying a normal retail box and get it flashed yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    You would be better off buying a normal retail box and get it flashed yourself.
    ok and how much it will cost?

Retail is around 1700 I think. There's always some deals on.
    Where are you located BTW?

Atm? Israel... He going to travel all around china..
    Posted via Mobile Device

Ok. I'm not sure what region you guys have with the 360. HK is Ntsc-J so all games are going to be a bit harder to find in Israel or on various DL sites. With flashed consoles PAL is the most popular due to easy availability of games. I recommend to buy one locally in Israel if possible but if you absolutely have to pick one up here buy a retail version in HK and get it flashed in Israel.

If Im bringing an xbox360 from the States to HK will it work?

I know most TVs would be NTSC/PAL compatible but does the power output match up?

The console will work but you will need to buy a power brick locally. Also you will have problems getting most local games to work on your box. I have a couple of US boxes and they work fine here.

I recommend buying a local box and keeping it for all your online gaming (legit). Bring over the US box and get it flashed so you can DL US releases that are not available here or games that you are unsure about buying. If you need help flashing the box or finding places to DL games from ...message me when you get here.

mzero likes this.

Unfortunately buying things in China aren't always cheaper as there is less competition for most mid to high end products and they don't generally discount. I find that buying things back home if you shop around can be cheaper. Though, HK is not bad due to no sales taxes and the quality is much better than in China.

my USBox is already flashed

however if there are good deals on preflashed consoles over there let me know I may consider leaving mine here to free up some extra weight.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast