Where to buy Cheap PC Game CDs

Where to buy Cheap PC Game CDs

Hi

Its been real pleasure in HKG and getting replies from Geo expats..Now my query is that.. I want to purchase Cheap Game CDs (English) of games like Commandos , Call of Duty , Prince of Persia Sands of Time etc. I had gone to Mong Kok Sim City on Sunday afternoon but most shops were selling XXX kind of stuff....I cudnt find a single shop selling above cheap PC game CDs ...Can you suggest me where to look and at what time (day/night) to find these cheap Game Cds shops...?

Thanks
    Sumit

Sumit

When you say cheap do you mean Legit or fanban?

For legit best place to go to is Computer Centre in Shamshuipo or Wanchai Computer Centre.

And as for fanban I'm saying nothing! Not going to incriminate myself on a public forum!

Wes

Yep, go to Wanchai computer center after 1pm and you will be able to find games both legit and "backup".

From what I have heard, purveyors of 'backups' download them from torrent sites and burn them to CD/DVD in a nearby hideout while you wait. Often these games do not even work when you get them home, and you will obviously not be able to utilize any online feature of the game.

Most legit games aren't that expensive, so it is generally better to go that route. Many of them have downloadable demos if you want to try before you buy.