Hi all,

I'm just waiting for my work visa to come through, I should be out in HK in a few weeks, from the UK.

I'm assuming I can use my Visa Debit from my current UK RBS account initially...but I need a HKD account. HSBC want to charge me £100 to open an account from here....so my question is, can I easily open one when I get there?