business banking. HSBC VS S.Chartered. HSBC 3 months online transaction history, standard?

Closed Thread

business banking. HSBC VS S.Chartered. HSBC 3 months online transaction history, standard?

anyone BBank with SC? we have one account with HSBC and they have only 3 months of transaction history online and also cannot down load in to any accounting software like quicken. Anyone here business bank with standard chartered? how many months/years transaction history do they have online in your account? and can you download to an accounting software? i tried calling but the language barrier i know we were not talking the same thing. really could use the help before we open our 2nd account.

I have a personal a/c with SCB and just checked online my e-statement is visible for the last 12-months. Transactions are visible for 90 days.

Have been banking with SCB for over 20 years and was happy until recently. I do get personal cheques quite often which are a bi$% to deposit as SCB has removed all their cheque deposit machines.