intermediary fees when wiring money to Standard Chartered Bank

Closed Thread

intermediary fees when wiring money to Standard Chartered Bank

Hi

I'm fed up with the intermediary fees when transferring money to my HSBC HK account . Do you know what fees are encountered when wiring money from Europe and Middle East to a HK Standard Chartered bank account ?

besides are the exchange rates better with SCB ??

Thanks

How often are you transferring money to your HSBC HK account?

You may want to look at HSBC Premier.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    How often are you transferring money to your HSBC HK account?

You may want to look at HSBC Premier.
    You also need to have a HSBC account in the country you are transferring to. Standard Chartered should have a similar policy i would think.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    You also need to have a HSBC account in the country you are transferring to. Standard Chartered should have a similar policy i would think.
    Indeed, plus I think Premier is for individual accounts, not corporate. Issue is HSBC intermediary fees seem to have skyrocketted lately and there is no proper explanation given by the bank, which kind of denies the fees while pocketting them.

I'm getting tired of investigating and don't want to hassle my customer for that amount but on a recent transfer from Dubai 50GBP were missing.

From Europe, whereas I used to pay no intermediary fees, 20 than 32 have starting vanishing on the way.

Anyway need to open another corporate account in HK over Christmas through my agent there and it will be HSBC, due to the lack of options through this agent and also the lack of info about intermediary fees when using other banks.

US$15 from U.S. to HK