HSBC Powervantage Costs

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    At present I'll be able to meet the 100k TRB requirement, but at 200k, that is quite a bit sitting in a low interest account.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you read what people write? IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SITTING IN A LOW INTEREST ACCOUNT! It can be invested in stocks, funds, extremely high-risk currency derivatives or any investment that HSBC gives you access to (which is a very wide range).

>> he wants money to promote the services of my employer.

The irony of where this has been posted is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    >> he wants money to promote the services of my employer.

The irony of where this has been posted is awesome.
    Not really - I have no complaints - you name a price, we decide whether we want to spend our money here or elsewhere. That's fair business - no complaints from my side provided that you continue (as you have been) to stop other people getting free advertising.

aww.... i have taken the postit on my monitor, which says "give pdlms competitor free publicity" down.

ok u two big kids. take it off the forum. 8-P

Freeier : you just volunteered to become a moderator.

that's a remunerated post ? or do we get only free beer bellies ?

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you read what people write? IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SITTING IN A LOW INTEREST ACCOUNT! It can be invested in stocks, funds, extremely high-risk currency derivatives or any investment that HSBC gives you access to (which is a very wide range).
    Unless you are from the USA. And, even if I wasn't from the USA, I am not sure why I would want to switch investment money to HSBC just for free banking.

exactly! my investments are handled outside of the bank, and I think HSBC kinda missed that little point. PDLM, don't even bother with the smart ass reply.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    exactly! my investments are handled outside of the bank, and I think HSBC kinda missed that little point. PDLM, don't even bother with the smart ass reply.
    I doubt HSBC missed the point, they just aren't interested in "small" amounts of money. Or they are hoping you will transfer some investments over.
    I don't deny their right to up the minimums, but if they want to become an investment bank they should just do it and stop pretending to be a retail bank.
    And doubling the minimum is a little steep.
    Another issue is they know what a pain it can be to switch banks, so they will win a few extra dollars because of it.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast