Insurance for small business

Closed Thread

Insurance for small business

Can anyone recommend an insurance company that insurances small businesses. The business will involve tutoring and holding small classes in various centres and schools.
    Thanks

Hmm, I am also interested in this and for the same reason, if you hear, please let me know also!

My wife is an insurance agent and she can help you out. Please PM me.

thanks
    Johnson

What exactly are you wishing to insure, and against what?

Accident, injury, and the things that come with working with children and young, the same way schools are insured!

This is Jonathan Li. I am pleased to give you any help for this kind of insurance. Pls let me know your details of insurance.

We used these guys for our business insurance: Greenwich Ins Brokers
    We also use these guys for some insurance products and wish we didnt: Wise Hong Kong

Hi KTJ, have u solved your insurance issues yet? If not, may I help cause I worked in the biggest insurance company in HK n listed in Canada. PM me pls

KTJ,
    Since you are not holding your classes in your own facility, therefore, the only insurance that you will need is professional liability/indemnity insurance which covers third parties and general liabilities. This will not only protect you from accidents or injuries but it will also protect you from property damages at locations where you normally conduct business. If you require further information, please contact me. Hope this helps.
    JS

I wish I'd come back after I solved this.....believe it or not, Kwiksure also sorted me out with my insurance for my tutorial centre, it even covers me when I'm teaching outside of my centre!