Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By virago
  • 1 Post By yyzvoyageur

Hang Seng - paying someone else's HSBC credit card bill

Closed Thread

Hang Seng - paying someone else's HSBC credit card bill

If I have an account with Hang Seng and wish to pay someone else's HSBC credit card bill from my Hang Seng account, how would I go about doing that? When I go to the bill pay section on e-banking I can't find any credit card accounts listed.

Do you have a PPS account? You can use that to pay virtually any bill in HK.

Takes a few minutes to set one up.

Welcome to PPS on Internet

and

Welcome to PPS on Internet

Payment is usually credited the same or next day for credit cards. Check and make sure if you're on a tight dealine.

I am not sure but perhaps you may have to do a transfer directly into the credit card account rather than settling it as a bill.

I have pm'ed my credit card details for payment also.

Dreadnought likes this.

Thanks. I'll look in to PPS.

virago, I didn't get the PM. Please post your credit card number, along with expiry date and CSV, and I'll be sure to take care of things for you.

Dreadnought likes this.

Virago, i would take the risk. After all, OP can't even pay a credit card bill so much damage could he possibly do? Bwa ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by yyzvoyageur:
    Thanks. I'll look in to PPS.

virago, I didn't get the PM. Please post your credit card number, along with expiry date and CSV, and I'll be sure to take care of things for you.
    No, no need for the other information. All you need is the bank code, bank address, account name and account number. You can even set it up to pay every month without needing to add in all the extra information.